Thursday, September 22, 2005

NFL DAY!

Today is my day off (woop woop!), so I have officially declared it an NFL DAY!
It started off nicely with me finishing off watching the redskins / cowboys game from sunday night (its a good game!), and then I've been on the patriots website and watched the PVN (patriots video news) and now I'm gonna go play Madden 06!
Its got a really cool mode where you play as yourself and you have to take interviews and go in for the draft. It starts from leaving college right up to nfl pro and retirement.

Channel 5 are showing Kansas v Denver on monday night (12:50) you should definately check it out!

Go Cheifs !
God has really taught me some amazing stuff this week. I had a serious prayer time on monday morning (something that I dont do enough of!) and I've started reading the book of Daniel.
I like the Daniel story, its something I think all of us can relate to,
"I cant do that God . . . I'm just little old me!"
We've all used excuses similar to that. Anyway, since I opened up to God I've been really feeling his presence at work and on a few occasions have caught mysely singing worship songs in the warehouse!
WAREHOUSE WORSHIP (that sounds pretty cool!)
I cant wait for what God has instore for me just around the corner! I'm hoping to get along side Janine and Jon and really put a lot of effort into the youth work (if they'll have me). I am really blessed by the way those two little guys have stepped out for their faith.
I also cant wait for God to bless my face off! (see James' comments on Jons blog!)
x

No comments: