Monday, September 26, 2005

Have you ever noticed that sometimes the weekend just flies by?
Its the weird way that time works. Like how the fastest hour of the day is your lunch hour!


Anyhoo, I was at work on saturday (boring!) but when I got home Janine gave me a PSP (get- in!)
Then, we went to the church and played computer and pool and watched a film (which also rocked!)
Then, last night I was leading, due to lack of worship teamers.
I was a bit miffed because no-one shared anything, but the worship and the message on worship was pretty cool. It was a bit quieter and laid back, I'm not sure how people felt it went. (How did you feel it went?)
THEN, I get home and find out that the Patriots beat the Steelers 23-20.
Woo Yeah! Thats 2 and 1 baby!!!
(2wins 1loss)
X

1 comment:

matt said...

I think the worship went pretty well the peoples seemed to sing an' that.
But 23 - 20, that's awefully close man. A couple of conversions and it'd be not so good for the pats!

P.s I WILL give you Madden '06 back today!