Thursday, September 01, 2005

Gamers delight

Hand-held gaming just got a whole lot better!
Before we went on holiday I got the chance to play the PSP in game.

WOW !

I played wipeout fusion (a game that I'm not that keen on, but...) it rocked!!!

Now I find out that Janine has pre-ordered it as an early christmas present!

Wives are cool!

Everyone should have one!

The PSP is way cool. If I were Jon I would say it was "King". It plays games (obviously!) and dvd movies (which can be bought OR downloaded of t'internet) and music videos and mp3s loads of other cool stuff!

Come on! Get excited with me!!!

2 comments:

matt said...

They are pretty cool, but I haven't decided if I want one yet.
I wanna see what the games are gonna be first. The Metal Gear Solid one looks good and I've heard interesting things about the new GTA game too!
Worse case senareo.... I'll play with yours!
The PSP I mean!

Simon Bridgwater said...

I want a PSP! I could never afford one though, damn it..