Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Way too much time on my hands!

Today is my day-off (woop woop!), except that the weather is sucky, and I was planning on lying in the sun doing diddly-squat. But now my plans have to be completely changed.
So now, instead, I'm gonna sit in the house doing diddly-squat!

Anyhoo, after talking to James and Lisa last night at band, I thought I would check out this dancing guy on t'internet. He's pretty funny. Today he is dancing with a lady to 'girls on film', it's quality veiwnig.
Also, I've been reading 'Relevant' (which is an American christian youth magazine), its pretty good. I think J9 is gonna subscribe to it....oh yeah! I was reading an artical about a guy named Brian Welch (who, if you didnt know, is 'Head' from the band 'Korn'), and in the last few months he has found God and quit the band and gone on a pilgrimage to Isreal to be baptised in the river Jordan! (If somethings worth doing, it's worth doing right, right?)
It seems from the artical that his life has completely changed, he's even sent a letter to 50 centwith a message from God! I'm not sure what 'fiddy' will make of that, but you never know!
Anyway, Head has got a website that is pretty cool. Check it out. . .

No comments: