Wednesday, June 15, 2005

eh? cool week!

I love weeks like this one!
Its my day off (which is a bonus)
I'm feeling good!
The new Foo Fighters album is out (and it ROCKS!)
And I get baptised this sunday!
This is probably the biggest thing I'll do this year (no, not buying the new foos album! My baptism!!!).
I think I must be allowed one a year. Last years was marriage.
Maybe next year a little Ste or J9.
I bet that strikes fear into some of your hearts!
Ive just done a real good work out (bone would be proud!)
And now I've got J9's electricution belt on, cuz I'm too lazy to do sit-ups today!
... Anyway, back to baptism.
Growing up in the church Ive witnessed my fare share of "dunkings" and its always been a very happy day in the church, but I never really considered the significance of the act itself, and also never dreamed that I would be getting ready to go thru the waters myself!
Well, I guess I did know I'd do it one day, but it seems such a 'grown-up' thing to do.
But, having said that, I suppose getting married is a pretty adult thing to do.
I just wanna take this oppurtunity to 'big up' the other dunkees . . . RWJ, Gracey, and of course Janine.
I can't wait.
oh yeah, RWJ wants Jons song played as come back up!
How cool is that?! We practised it last night, hope he dont mind that it has been well and truely "worship teamed". Sorry.

No comments: