Monday, July 04, 2005

Where's the vocals?!

We had a band practice on saturday night, and towards the end of the practice my monitor got turned down (so that I couldnt hear what I was singing properly), so I sang loud enough that I could hear myself over the music.

This, evidently, was very loud and at the end of the practice my voice was completely shot.

Well, that was saturday, and its now Monday and its still not any better!
This sore throat combined with the icky summer-cold (I always seem to get when the weather is nice!) is not good.
On a lighter note, has anyone seen the new eminem video with the puppets?
Thats one funny video!
The Dr Dre, Eminem and 50 cent puppets are funny at the end!!!

2 comments:

rwj said...

i possibly think thats why you wernt singin sunday!(*brightspark*)[sarcastic put down to self]aah!

Simone's adventures said...

Hi Ste
Just thought I could say hi. I just read Rob WJ's blog and realised that I missed the baptism. Man. But of course I'm happy you and Janine got baptised. Say hi to your Mrs. and the sweet crazy dogs :-)Luv