Thursday, June 02, 2005

Philipians 3: 13-14

Too many people worry about whats in their past, when they should be looking forward to what they can do for God NOW!

"You either get busy living, or get busy dying"
I was really blessed by these verses, they are an encouragement to me, so I thought they might encourage you also!
I got a new CD the other day (from E-Bay!), and the lyrics to this one song jumped off the page at me. I like to read the lyrics to the songs before I play the CD (I think its because the music isnt that important, its the lyrics that give a song meaning), anyhoo, the song is called No One Else Knows and the band are called BUILDING 429 . . . .
My world is closing in
On the inside
But I'm not showing it
When all I am is crying out
I hold it in and fake a smile
Still I'm broken
I'm broken
Only one can understand
And only one can hold the hand
Of the broken
Of the broken
When no one else knows how I feel
Your love for me is proven real
When no one else cares where I've been
You run to me with outstretched hands
And you hold me in your arms
Again
I need no explanation of why me
I just need conformation
Only you could understand the emptiness inside my head
I am falling
I am falling
I'm falling down upon my knees
To find the one who gives me peace
I am flying
Lord I am flying
I have come to You in search of faith
'Cause I cant see beyond this place
Oh you are God and I am man
So I'll leave it in you hands

1 comment:

Lemony Snickett said...

Yup, Bone you is right! It was in Shawshank Redemption. Red says it.