Monday, June 20, 2005

Through the waters

Well . . . Yesterday I got baptised!

And to tell you the truth, I was more nervous about making a good job of singing RWJ's choice of song [the walk- J.T] than actually going through the 'dunking' or the testimony.
I think last night was brilliant. Everyone seemed to be in very high spirits, and the fact that there was quite a few non-church-goers there was a blessing.
Janines mom and dad really enjoyed themselves, which can only be a good sign.
If only we can get non-christians into the church, then they would see that its not stuffy (was guite warm last night!), and its not boring.
In fact, its a lot of fun!

2 comments:

matt said...

It looks like me an' Jon are in the minority now, the young non-dunkees... we're not even members, forshame!

Simon Bridgwater said...

A few people have come up to me saying "ooh it'll be you next!"

What makes them think that!? Argh!