Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My Glorious

"God is bigger than the air I breathe,
the world will see
That God will save the day,
and the world will say,
My Glorious,
My Glorious."
I was listening to Delirious this morning while I was getting ready for work. This song came on (a live version) and it totally rocked! I dont know if any of you guys have heard it, but its way cool.
It put me in the right frame of mind for the rest of the day. I think I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow morning too!
In my bible study the last couple of days I have been looking at the relationship between Barnabas and Saul (Paul), well . . . the decline of their relationship. The fall out and eventual split of these two guys was a trival matter of who they should have as an apprentice. Although this turn of events looked to be a bad thing, God (yet again!) had His hand on the situation and their split resulted in double the receivers of the Good News.
So, I guess that the lesson to be learned from this is . . . Just because something seems to be going wrong in our eyes, doesnt necessarily mean that its going wrong in God's plan.
Laters

No comments: