Friday, January 21, 2005

From Russia with love

Hey guys and dolls,
Things are really starting to fall into place for russia.
Here are a few things I was worried about . . .
* Leaving J behind (it now looks like she will be doing youth work at spring harvest!)
* No passport (I couldnt find my it, but now it is hidden no more!)
* Having the right gear for the gigs (my guitar sounded horrid through the PA, but Ive got new strings and am using the 4x12 cab!)
* Whether we were gonna have enough time to practice (But the firsts practice saw us with a deffinite 3or4 songs)
* Having shane at the practices (But he was alright, it helped us to have someone there to here what it sounded like as a whole)

Anyhoo, I just thought I should share how the Lord has been answering my prayers and worries.

1 comment:

James said...

It'll be fine dood. God is sorting it all out! :)

If you need to borrow any of my limited gear then you're welcome. I have a couple of effects pedals and stuff if you need em...?

Also, about prayer..you are doing great! Thankyou for praying out loud more, you don't forest gump anything! and it's very encouraging :)

Rock on!