Monday, October 24, 2005

R and R

This week is half term (I hear all the little guys cheering!), also I booked the week off (so I can cheer aswell!). Loads of cool stuff is going on at the moment. There is a new mentoring scheme we is trying to start up (watch this space), and JC's is just round the corner (and everyone seems to be up for it!) and finally, it's the Patriots bye week (so I don't have to worry about them loosing again this week!).

Anyway, last night I lead at church and Beck shared something about being late for the bus and running at big dogs (it was kind of metaphorical!), and it really challenged me.

I think if we stopped worrying about all the things that stand in our way and stop us doing what we should and remembered that we got this big guy on our side and nothing else can get in the way.

2 comments:

Simon Bridgwater said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

woop woop!
EVERY1 RUN AT THAT BIG DOG!
hehe
emmy xx