Thursday, June 07, 2007

Questions . . .

I lent a book from Pete's imense library.

It's a book about the questions Jesus asked and why He asked them.

It's a really good book with many interesting ideas for discussion.

I love the different sides to Jesus.

He had so many opposite emotions (or attributes).

I love the way He almost always answered their questions with more questions.

It has opened my eyes to the life of Jesus and how He was so much more than a healer or good teacher.

This will make a very good future sermon or bible study.

Love you x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i lmow the wealkness is all me .........................grrrrrrrrrrrrrr told u ste it's happened again can't stop singing it lol

luv ya lise xxx

Anonymous said...

it's meant to say know!!!!!! not lmow good grief how did i put that by mistake lol!!!!!!!!!