Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Everything

I give You everything
even my failure and my mistakes.
I give You all of me
'cause I have nothing elese to give to You (my everything).
Maybe someday You will show me exactly my true purpose
what I'm capable of.
'Cause now I feel so helpless, so undeserving
of Your love.
I understand this questions why, we come to You in prayer
with our heads bowed down.
And now I'm the lost son, and You've welcomed me back
with open arms.
And when I think about Your Son, all the pain He went through
He died for me.
The sacrifice has been made, my debt has been re-paid
and now I'm free.
All the things I once thaught precious, that held some value
count for none.
God waits for our return home, His heavenly throne
for everyone.
Love you x

1 comment:

Simone's adventures said...

Amen to that brother. Hey, why don't you get a Myspace profil, it's so much nicer to communicate when there're picutres :-)Hey, maybe Janine and you should consider joining of of the OM ships. It's only for two years :-)How're you lovely couple doing? xxx