Monday, April 25, 2005

This is a party political broadcast. . .

... So, general elections, again! Doesnt time just fly by?

I can remember when I had just turned 18 (many years ago!) and I was kinda excited to be voting. Finally I had a way to voice my opinions. Oh how naive I was!
It doesnt matter whether you vote for either of the two main parties, cuz they're both the same !!!
"When I were a lad, the conservative party were for the upper class 'yuppie' types, with their own horses and barn conversions. And the labour party were for the working class everyday folk" [said in a northern accent]
But now, the conservatives have dumbed down a little with their snobbery (to accumulate more votes) and the labour party have raised their standards (to . . . you've guessed it! . . . accumulate more votes!) and have both kind of met somewhere in the middle.
Therefore, whether you vote one way or the other, it doesnt really matter, cuz they're the same!!!
*DISCLAIMER* This is not a blog instructing everyone to vote BNP or UKIP, fascism is deffinately NOT the way forward.
*2nd DISCLAIMER* This is not an attempt to rig the election for my own personal gain. I dont care who you vote for!
Ramble over!
Laters x

1 comment:

Simon Bridgwater said...

Rambling about politics, ah what a shame. Conservative and Labour have both slipped, I agree, but they're certainly not the same!

You know what I say? Vote Lib Dem! Wow you can really tell I'm a student...