Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Don't TEMPT me !!!

Recentley in my biblestudy, I have been doing about important aspects of Jesus' walk on the Earth as a man.

Today was about the 40 days of fasting in the desert and then being tempted by the devil. It seems the best way to keep the devil off your back is to know your scriptures. So (like the bone) I am going to start reading my bible more.

Also one of the other passages of Word was from Ephesians. It was about God's armour. It made me think of Andy D. Please pray for him, he must be fed up being stuck at home, so pray for God to heal his knee. Plus Meg was at the Tuesday crew (stoopid name!) last night, and it was a real blessing to see her playing with the kids and stuff.

Anyhoo, Im rambling! Laters.

1 comment:

Simon Bridgwater said...

It's the Tuesday Crew, comin' at you, makin' all sorts of cards is what we do!

Yeah that sucks and it's a lie...