Thursday, March 16, 2006

Distant much?!

Hey sorry I aint blogged for a while.

AND sorry I aint really bin around at church recentley. Ive been kinda distant.

Youve all probably heard our bad news.

Ive found myself doing a "Job" on it. I guess its a human reaction to ask "why me?".

Anyway, Im sure God has a way to bless Janine and I thru this situation.
Plus someone said on sunday morning that the hardships we endure on earth are converted into rewards in heaven.

Although I think just seeing our unborn child one day in heaven will be reward enough.

God IS good.

Love you x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you two!!!
missed u at church l8ly!!!
see u soon!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Simone's adventures said...

Life can be really cruel, but well, it's not heaven yet. It's good that you take your time to grief and ask questions. There is a time for good advise and smart words and I know, this is not it. All I can say is, Janine and you are blessed to have each other, you are great and I love you! If you need some time out, come to Switzerland, I would be most happy to welcome you.