Monday, March 06, 2006

Crazy Cradley

Hey Hey Hey !!!

I was gonna share this last night, but there was no oppurtunity.
Anyhoo, just wanna say how much of a blessing last friday night was. It was really cool to see their youth "letting go" and getting up and dancing, singing and clapping.
This was deffinately aided by the persuassion of our youth. THANX GUYS! YOU ROCK!!!
It was encouraging to see that kids (not our own) were enjoying what we do. AND praising God!
I also wanna say a big THANK YOU to all the guys that stayed at Oakham and continued the work there. This IS just as important.
Plus there is new photos and a video to have a butchers at it.

Love you x

1 comment:

Simone's adventures said...

Wow, Ste, look at you. Just from reading this I can see that you are a great leader. I mean, I knew it before but now I can see it - kind of. Maybe this doesn't make sense :-) Hug from Switzerland