Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Beautiful Letdown

I've come to the understanding (since my last post) that no matter how hard we try, we will never stop letting God down.
We is human.

Its what we is good at.

I've been spending a lot of time in thought (instead of working!) and God expects nothing more from us than faliure.
He is the all knowing, all forgiving.

He's had a lot of practice!

We just gotta get over the fact that "we're not worthy!" and get on with getting to know Him more.

He's my best friend.

Why would'nt I want to be with my best friend?

Switchfoot helps . . .
It was a beautiful letdown
when I crashed and burned
when I found myself alone, unknown and hurt
It was a beautiful letdown
the day I knew
that all the riches this world had to offer me would never do
In aworld full of bitter pain and bitter doubt
I was trying so hard to fit in, until I found out
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
I will carry a cross and a song where I don't belong

No comments: