Monday, March 21, 2005

Thats all I need!

Just a quick post (cuz Im late for work!). Th e other day Matt was round my house and asked . . .

"Have you got e-bay set as your homepage?"
. . . this was said in jest. However, I think it would be a mistake to do this as i would be travelling in the wrong direction in the journey to kicking my habbit.
I gotsta tell ya my throat hurts and (you guessed it!) we got another russia practice tonight... But its the LAST one!!!
Laters
(thats "laters" in webdings)

2 comments:

Simon Bridgwater said...

Orningmay! Ouyay osechay otay useway Ebdingsway otay aysay 'aterslay', osay Iway osechay otay useway Igpay Atinlay otay
ostpay away ommentcay. Eahyay I'mway oredbay!

Aterslay...

rwj said...

hope your throat gets better dude!!!rememba be strong wen tryin to kick the habbit!!! word to ya mother