Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Where da bloggerz at?!

Sorry for the lack of bloggings! My computer decided to die on me. Had to run a recovery on it. Summet up with the magic crystals inside (?)
Thanks to Jon, I been watchin UFC (ultimate fighting chmpionship), and I know Im a good little christian boy but there's something cool about two guys bashing the crap out of each other!
Ive spent a lot of my prayer time remembering my friends at church (yes. you guys!). The way Paul relentlessly remembered Timothy in prayer is exactly what we should be doing.
Sure pray for the prodicals. But dont forget the guys that are here week in week out.

2 comments:

kylie said...

hiya ste thanks for sending me a comment u r lovely and r u going to church on sunday and friday club on friday if u r, r u teaching us to play the guitars again tht was coooool. tell janine tht she is a very cool person and she helps me wiv everything so tell her she is lovely. and ste u r too dont worry ok i havent forgot bout ya ok ;)
kylie xxxxxxxxx
god bless ya both

rwj said...

ultimate fighting championship rules with its mindless violence reminding you of any number of arnie films or steven segall films(all the same but bloody and gory)paul wat a guy,man he knew how to pray!!yes pray for me cuz im a week in week out kinda guy, thats cool!