Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas

I'm leading the service on Christmas morning and Andy is speaking.
He has asked me to play a song on the guitar as part of his message.
The song is by Relient K, and it's called I celebrate the day.

Although I had already heard Relient K, I'd never heard that song before.

It's amazing!

It really captures the true meaning of Christmas and asks some very good questions.

The chorus goes . . . .

And the first time
That you opened your eyes
Did you realize that you would be my saviour
And the first breath
That left your lips
Did you know that it would change the world forever

This christmas think about this chorus.

And join with me by celebrating the day that He was born to die so we could one day pray for Him to save our lives.

Amen x

No comments: